jhalfs version for BLFS 6.3

linux fan linuxscratch at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 20:06:55 PDT 2008

What it does for me is to cycle through blfs-xml for 6.0, 6.1, 6.2, 6.3,
reorg, and when trying to do the next menu screen,  it says "ERROR: basic
error trapped! <jhalfs 2.3.1> exit make: *** [all] Error 2".

I captured the session using script which makes typescript of terminal
session.
There is 2 files (attachments) to replay the session by using
scriptreplay.pl.
jh231-6.3.timingfile
jh231-6.3.typescript

And a command to replay (at 5 times speeded up = reasonable)
scriptreplay.pl jh231-6.3.timingfile jh231-6.3.typescript 5

Scriptreplay itself does not seem to get installed normally.
To install scriptreplay.pl
unpack util-linux-2.12r.tar.bz2
and cd util-linux-2.12r

Next,
cp misc-utils/scriptreplay.pl /usr/bin/
cp misc-utils/scriptreplay.1 /usr/share/man/man1/

Now, see what it does with
scriptreplay.pl jh231-6.3.timingfile jh231-6.3.typescript 5

There is 3 screenshots jh231-6.3-1.png, jh231-6.3-2.png, jh231-6.3-3.png to
see that I did ** EDIT ME** to 6.3 book version.