jhalfs, stable 6.3 missing files

Brittany Dunlap xdunlapx at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 17:44:36 PDT 2008

I am trying to use jhalfs to install LFS. Using stable 6.3, 3 files
were not able to be downloaded (even though they are on the mirror I
selected).

file-4.21.tar.gz not found in the SRC_ARCHIVE or on any server..SKIPPING
less-406.tar.gz not found in the SRC_ARCHIVE or on any server..SKIPPING
mktemp-1.5.tar.gz not found in the SRC_ARCHIVE or on any server..SKIPPING

The mirror I chose was ftp://ftp.osuosl.org/

I manually checked and yes those files are there. I am using jhalfs 2.3.1.

Brittany Dunlap
bdunlap