alfs Requirements [Was blank]

Jon Herron leftturnsolutions at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 21 14:58:33 PDT 2008

I'm not completely sure this would change the fundamental processes and
philosophies of LFS, since no one is required to use the automated build
system, use the dependencies, etc.  However if this is the case, and there is
no real new functionality that is desired over jhalfs - perhaps there is not much
need to do an alfs project from scratch?  I guess it's possible this is why the
project never took off years ago?

 Thanks,

Jon Herron