Jon Herron leftturnsolutions at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 20 10:42:30 PDT 2008

Jeremy -

  Thanks for the reply.  I would be interesting in drafting up an initial proposal/feature
list for 'alfs', and present it to the list.  This will probably take a couple days or so, as
I would first want to grok the current jhalfs and get an idea of where to start.  I noticed
in the documentation that the new alfs should be backward compatible with the existing
jhalfs, so I figured this would be the best place to start.

  Also since I am new and have missed any previous discussions, are there any
preferences in LFS as to languages used to implement something such as alfs?  Also
are there any items mentioned in the software requirements in particular that you feel
could/should be modified or removed?

 Thanks,

Jon Herron