No subject

Jon Herron leftturnsolutions at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 20 09:44:57 PDT 2008

Members -

  I am relatively new to linux from scratch, and first wanted to thank all those involved for a great experience.  I have been looking for a starting point for a deep dive into the inner workings of linux and this looks like a great project.  Upon browsing your site, I noticed a message at the bottom of the ALFS section, talking about a new project called alfs - and to drop a post to the list expressing interest (so here I am).  After browsing through this list I didn't notice any recent discussions on the topic, and was wondering a) if this project was still open, b) if any work had been done on it, and c) if I could either chip in on the existing project or start working on said project if no work has begun to date.  I'm not sure exactly what else to say for an opening post, but hopefully this could get some conversations going...

Thanks,

Jon Herron