[LFS Trac] #2197: jhalfs errors with CLFS from svn

Thomas Trepl thomas at equinox.homelinux.org
Tue Oct 14 09:52:31 PDT 2008

Am Dienstag, 14. Oktober 2008 08:58:19 schrieb Matthew Burgess:
> George/Thomas,
>
> Assuming one of you are a TRAC_ADMIN, could you try and figure out why
> there's no 'register' link on http://wiki.linuxfromscratch.org/alfs/ when
> not logged in please?  I think it will be hiding somewhere in a .ini file
> under /var/trac/ALFS on quantum.
Hmm, strange - i just clicked on the link above and there is a register-link
on the very right side, right of "About Trac". It points to
http://wiki.linuxfromscratch.org/alfs/register which than shows the
registration form.  I signed up to alfs, logged in and out again and it seems
all perfect to me.

--
Thomas

(Btw, I'm no trac-admin)