jhalfs not downloading all files

Bruce Dubbs bruce.dubbs at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 12:42:22 PDT 2008

On Mon, Oct 6, 2008 at 2:33 PM, Matthew Burgess
<matthew at linuxfromscratch.org> wrote:

> I'd hate to think that changes to LFS would hinder the use/development of jhalfs in any way.  I find the tool vital in order to detect issues with the LFS book's instructions (or, more accurately, my edits!) as it's the only way I know I can test the book's instructions exactly.

I agree with Matt.  Right now there are no significant changes that
would affect alfs.  The last thing changed was when I added support
for automatic updates of the MD5 sums for the boot scripts and udev
configuration.  I wouldn't think that would be a difficult fix.

  -- Bruce