Binutils & jhalfs-2.2

Hapa Heinämies southkemi at hotmail.com
Tue May 22 14:51:16 PDT 2007

OK... SOLVED.... I did what you adviced me to do and that ld --version gave me
GNU ld (GNU Binutils for Debian) 2.17.50.20070426
This program is free software; you may redistribute it under the terms of
the GNU General Public License.  This program has absolutely no warranty.

so by changing the -f4 to -f7 in the line where it checks the binutils everything
started to work. Tnx a lot George ... Keep it going :)