Binutils & jhalfs-2.2

Hapa Heinämies southkemi at hotmail.com
Tue May 22 13:22:14 PDT 2007

Hello. First time to give a try to automated build. I've been building manually for several years now and I really would appreciate some automation to build up the base. But on with the show... my host is unstable Debian with binutils-2.17... now when I fire up the make script it goes all well up to the point where i save the conf. Kernel and all other options are green except binutils and script gives me an error and dies away. How can I override this one (tell me where this script takes place) or do I have really something weird going on here... Manually I can start building according to LFS SVN and all goes well. Please help me with this one... tnx a lot mates