Logging and bc. [Was: Re: r3353]

M.Canales.es macana at macana-es.com
Mon May 21 12:49:02 PDT 2007

El Lunes, 21 de Mayo de 2007 21:38, M.Canales.es escribió:

> The perl timing looks very intrusive, at least to me. It implies replacing
> a simple "time" call by two "date" plus one "perl" calls, increasing a lot
> the Makefile size.

But of course, the time call is forked during the full package build, while
the others not ...

Maybe we should to implement both, the "time by perl" and "bc by perl" changes
at the same time.

Could one of you create a new patch implementing both changes? I can try do
it, but maybe not until the next weekend.

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia