r3353 - in jhalfs/trunk: . LFS common common/libs

M.Canales.es macana at macana-es.com
Sat May 19 16:15:49 PDT 2007

El Domingo, 20 de Mayo de 2007 01:05, Ag. D. Hatzimanikas escribió:

> And just to be sure these are the functions (from
> /mnt/build_dir/jhalfs/makefile-functions) I had to change.
> Am I correct?
>
>  #==#
>
> define unpack
>   @cd $(SRCSDIR) && \
>   tar -xmvf `ls -t $(1) | head -n1` > $(PKG_LST)
> endef
>
> define unpack2
>   @cd $(SRC) && \
>   tar -xvmf `ls -t $(1) | head -n1` > $(PKG_LST)
> endef
>
>  #==#

Only the second one should be needed, and yes, I made the same change with
Glibc build failing two times.

I will launch a new build again to see what happens....

> Meanwhile, I have finished the basic calculations in the sbu_report and I
> need to make the log file to look more nice, and just one more build to
> verify that is okey.
>
> If you can make me one more favor, please post at least the output of:
>
> Total time required to build the systen:
> Total Installed files disk usage
>     (including /tools but not /sources):
>
> Or even better, all the report if you can, just to compare with mine's.
>
> Tomorrow if it is raining or the other day if it is sunshine, I will
> finish the job. :)

 Great, I'll send to you my last SBU report, and also both sucessful and
failed Glibc build logs to let you review it and compare with your owns.

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia