r3353 - in jhalfs/trunk: . LFS common common/libs

Ag. D. Hatzimanikas a.hatzim at gmail.com
Sat May 19 16:05:21 PDT 2007

On Σαβ, Μάι 19, at 10:37 Ag. D. Hatzimanikas wrote:
> On Sat, May 19, at 07:39 M.Canales.es wrote:
> > El Sábado, 19 de Mayo de 2007 18:10, M.Canales.es escribió:
> >
> > > I'm now testing the "find . -exec touch {} \;" way, but I suspect that it
> > > will generate similar issues.
> >
> > Yes, the same issue :-/
> >

> Ok, give me a night to verify it with Jhalfs.I never run into these problems
> with my own script.

Manuel,

The glibc was builted fine for me with "-m" tar switch in Jhalfs, I don't know
why it failed for you.

And just to be sure these are the functions (from /mnt/build_dir/jhalfs/makefile-functions)
I had to change.
Am I correct?

 #==#

define unpack
  @cd $(SRCSDIR) && \
  tar -xmvf `ls -t $(1) | head -n1` > $(PKG_LST)
endef

define unpack2
  @cd $(SRC) && \
  tar -xvmf `ls -t $(1) | head -n1` > $(PKG_LST)
endef

 #==#

All I know is, that the only time I was needed to install gperf manually and before
gcc (along with bison and flex), it was when I was building gcc snapshots and not
formal releases.

Here the `head' from the log of glibc:

/etc/rpc	1615	root:root	644
/etc/nsswitch.conf	188	root:root	644
/etc/localtime	56	root:root	644
/etc/ld.so.conf	72	root:root	644
/etc/ld.so.cache	3196	root:root	644
/lib/libnss_nis.so.2	17	root:root	777
libnss_nis-2.5.so
/lib/libm.so.6	11	root:root	777	libm-2.5.so
/lib/libnss_hesiod-2.5.so	70336	root:root	755
/lib/librt-2.5.so	166339	root:root	755

Meanwhile, I have finished the basic calculations in the sbu_report and I need to
make the log file to look more nice, and just one more build to verify that is okey.

If you can make me one more favor, please post at least the output of:

Total time required to build the systen:
Total Installed files disk usage
    (including /tools but not /sources):

Or even better, all the report if you can, just to compare with mine's.

Tomorrow if it is raining or the other day if it is sunshine, I will
finish the job. :)