r3353 - in jhalfs/trunk: . LFS common common/libs

Ag. D. Hatzimanikas a.hatzim at gmail.com
Sat May 19 12:37:46 PDT 2007

On Sat, May 19, at 07:39 M.Canales.es wrote:
> El Sábado, 19 de Mayo de 2007 18:10, M.Canales.es escribió:
>
> > I'm now testing the "find . -exec touch {} \;" way, but I suspect that it
> > will generate similar issues.
>
> Yes, the same issue :-/

Ok, give me a night to verified it with Jhalfs.I never run into these problems
with my own script.

I will report tomorrow morning if I manage to escape from my wife :), otherwise
later in the night tomorrow.

And I have to answer to Dan. He is looking sad after the loss of the
series against the Pistons and I have to relief him. That's the friends
are for.