r3353 - in jhalfs/trunk: . LFS common common/libs

M.Canales.es macana at macana-es.com
Sat May 19 09:10:09 PDT 2007

El Viernes, 18 de Mayo de 2007 19:21, M.Canales.es escribió:

> And we must be sure that that will not mess some package build. For
> example, what could happen if some foo.{in,am} file ends having a newer
> timestamp than foo?

Well, -m tar option break chroot Glibc build.

The build log shows a lot of extra gcc commands and other stuff not in a plain
tarball extraction build, and the build end failing on the "make install"
phase due that it try to regenerate locale/programs/locfile-kw.h from
locale/programs/locfile-kw.gperf using a missing "gperf" program.

I'm now testing the "find . -exec touch {} \;" way, but I suspect that it will
generate similar issues.

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia