Newcomer to alfs.

altergan at hs-albsig.de altergan at hs-albsig.de
Thu Mar 29 11:02:18 PDT 2007

Hello,

I'd like to help develop the new alfs build tool. Where should I start from?
Who should I talk to?

A little bit about myself:
I'm studying Communications and Software Engineering and have been programming
small things for years. But I've never worked on a big or open source project
before. I've been using Linux for a long time and had many, many LFS
installations.

Because it's my first time to help programming in an open source project, I
feel a little bit lost. I would appreciate it if somebody could give me the
necessary information.

Thanks,
Andreas