Welcoming HLFS back into the fold

George Boudreau georgeb at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Mar 27 20:09:20 PDT 2007

Manuel,

Robert Connolly has announced HLFS/glibc will now build successfully.
This means we must do some housekeeping so jhalfs will handle it.

I have made a few changes but there are a few issues that are best
suited to your talents.

Chapter 6.12 Butterfly Toolchain
    There are a series of tests which validate the toolchain. These
programs return a 'failure status' if the toolchain is working properly
and cause jhalfs to abort. To keep jhalfs running we will have to turn
off error trapping or do some work with xsl.

    The following seems to do the trick

   ./fortify_test || true; echo $?

   ./ssp-test || true; echo $?

Chapter 6.22 Ncurses-5.6
    Please wrap the cmd  ./test/tclock in a nodump as this test is
interactive.