gcc fails with jhalfs/clfs

Michael Hofmann westbound at gmx.net
Sun Mar 18 07:04:45 PDT 2007

M.Canales.es wrote:

> I'm running now a CLFS-SVN - jhalfs-trunk build. I'll try your combo
> after finished that.

Probably not necessary, I just finished the build, everything went well
this time. Must have been either a corrupted file or a bad block on the
harddisk, although e2fsck did not report such.

> Maybe you should report that to the Live-CD list.

Will do so.
Thank you for your support! I will now transfer the build to the target
system, I am all excited about it.

.