gcc fails with jhalfs/clfs

Michael Hofmann westbound at gmx.net
Sat Mar 17 12:25:00 PDT 2007

I am trying to crosscompile with jhalfs, target is an i486 while host is an i686. Halfway through the process I get an error:

make : *** [101-gcc] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/mnt/build_dir/jhalfs´
<jhalfs 2.2> exit
make: *** [all] Error 2

There is nothing else, all the previous steps seem to complete ok. A second jhalfs-run broke off at the same position. I have no idea what to do with this error message, any hints what could be wrong?

Side note: all the gcc and glibc builds throw out
"apm: set display: no APM present"
Will this have any ill effects on the target system, which has only APM, but no APCI?

.

Jetzt GMX TopMail testen: www.gmx.net/de/go/mailfooter/topmail-out