jhalfs-2.2 - release preparatives.

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Mar 1 14:30:19 PST 2007

M.Canales.es wrote:
> If you can do that that binary will be able to calculate also disk space used,
> it could be something very cool, allowing to remove not only progress_bar.sh
> but also all that du and time calls.\

Hrm. That would be a challenge, but I suppose if we're going to take it
on we should try to get it all in one shot.

> The issues that I can think on in this momment is about how that program will
> be invoked. The console output drawing should start when make start running a
> target.

Yeah, that's the tough part. But with some careful thought and a bit of
research, I think we should be able to come up with something.

> Disk usage need be meassured before unpacking a package and before
> deleting the package sources build tree.

Also after the package has been deleted, correct? So that we know the
size of what has been installed?

--
JH