jhalfs-2.2 - release preparatives.

M.Canales.es macana at macana-es.com
Thu Mar 1 11:05:01 PST 2007

Hi,

I would to release jhalfs-2.2 this Sunday if there is no show-stoppers.
My tests shows that the current code looks good, but more tests, inputs, and
comments from others will be helpfull before doing the release.

There is two reasons why we need to do a new stable release soon:

-. The LiveCD team is waiting a new release including the SHELL fixes to can
release LFS LiveCD 6.3-pre2.

-. Support for BLFS-6.2.x books. When the migration to the new DocBook DTD and
XSL versions will be done, in the BLFS-SVN book, jhalfs-trunk will not
support anymore BLFS-6.2.x, thus we need to have available an stable jhalfs
code supporting that books.

George, has been you able to review and test the last changes commited by me?
Do you recall on some issue that should be fixed before do the release?

Also, I'm thinking to full remove the out-to-date PACO patch if there is no
volunters to update and maintain it.

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia