Issues when restarting jhalfs-2.2

Thomas Trepl ttrepl at yahoo.de
Mon Jun 18 14:18:34 PDT 2007

Thanks Manuel,

well, indeed, the virtual filesystems must be mounted manually. I tried a bit
and did remove some flagfiles in /mnt/lfs/jhalfs/ and so I got jhalfs running
through the rest of the build.  But it all left a taste of hacking and just
having luck that it works in that situation.

Perhaps there could a bit of focus on the restart ability of jhalfs in the
future development. I have the feeling that just for the clfs-dev book it may
happen from time to time that something wents wrong. Than it would be very
nice to have the option to restart and not to rm -rf *.

Btw, thanks for pointing out that the powerpc-utils-issue was more a jhalfs
issue than a clfs-book-bug.

And thanks for such a great tool the jhalfs is!

Thomas