Issues when restarting jhalfs-2.2

M.Canales.es macana at macana-es.com
Mon Jun 18 10:37:44 PDT 2007

El Lunes, 18 de Junio de 2007 19:16, Spahn, Daniel escribió:
> I have played with jhalfs a little, but I have not been able to find a
> place that gives execution instructions.

The instructions are found in the several README files included with the
jhalfs sources and in the help built-in in the configuration ncurses
interface.

> At what point should jhalfs be
> run? Is to start the initial build of the temporary system, or is it after
> the temporary system is in place and the toolchain has been test to compile
> the final system? This is for a LFS build. I have had some trouble, and I
> think I may be starting at the wrong point. I appreciate your help.

Create a partition, mount it, and give write permissions over the mount-point
directory to a normal user. Then, as that normal user, cd to the jhalfs
sources dir and run "make". If you have read (and understod) the READMEs and
configuration help, you should be able to propely configure jhalfs to build
the system.

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia