Issues when restarting jhalfs-2.2

Spahn, Daniel dspahn at cuh2a.com
Mon Jun 18 10:16:52 PDT 2007

I have played with jhalfs a little, but I have not been able to find a place that gives execution instructions. At what point should jhalfs be run? Is to start the initial build of the temporary system, or is it after the temporary system is in place and the toolchain has been test to compile the final system? This is for a LFS build. I have had some trouble, and I think I may be starting at the wrong point. I appreciate your help.

Thanks!
Dan