Issues when restarting jhalfs-2.2

Dan Nicholson dbn.lists at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 21:24:25 PDT 2007

On 6/17/07, Thomas Trepl <ttrepl at yahoo.de> wrote:
> Building target 171-kernel
> /tools/bin/bash: cannot redirect standard input from /dev/null: Permission
> denied
> </hardcopy>
>
> Seems so that there is something wrong with the /dev .
>
> Some ideas?

I'm not real familiar with the CLFS setup, but it sounds like the
kernfs target has been completed, so the Makefile thinks it doesn't
need to be rebuilt. I don't know what the number would be, but look
for a file called "*-kernfs". If you delete that, make will rebuild
that target. Essentially, that means that the kernel filesystems will
be remounted and the devices will be bind mounted from the host.

--
Dan