hlfs and other tidbits

M.Canales.es macana at macana-es.com
Mon Jun 4 10:42:09 PDT 2007

El Lunes, 4 de Junio de 2007 19:06, George Boudreau escribió:
> Manuel,
>    I corrected a few typos in HLFS changes you made. I will try a book
> build later this evening and see what state the books are in.

Kernel 2.4 based books are still broken,  I think (not full done yet the
2.4-branch merge), and maybe uClibc+2.6 is also broken.

Glibc+2.6 is suppossed to can be builded.

>    bye the way...Nice cleanup on the func_validate_configs file. The
> parameter list was 4 screens wide and was too difficult to manage. Great
> job.

Thanks. I was thinking on doing something like that from some time ago, but
not put my hands on it until now.

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia