jhalfs-trunk problems?

M.Canales.es macana at macana-es.com
Tue Feb 20 10:23:24 PST 2007

El Martes, 20 de Febrero de 2007 18:18, lfs at peram.org escribió:

> Found the answer to this myself.  My installation is hosed.  Confirmed
> this by starting the "old" version of LFS, and was able to generate
> makefile without errors.
>
> Any pointers on where my mistake is is welcomed.

In your new LFS system your /etc/xml/catalog is not set properly to resolve
the DocBook-XSL-1.69.1 files.

If you installed DocBook-XSL-1.69.1, and the other blfs-tool dependencies,
using the "Add blfs-tool support" in jhalfs while build the new LFS system,
please send me the generated  /etc/xml/catalog file to see if there is
something wrong in the installation script.

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia