clfs bug

M.Canales.es macana at macana-es.com
Tue Feb 20 10:13:58 PST 2007

El Martes, 20 de Febrero de 2007 10:55, Stéphane ANCELOT escribió:
> Hi,
> I am trying running clfs svn version , but fails each time in 081-kernfs
>
> because some things  are already done :
>
> looks like the 081-kernfs script should check if /dev/console exists
> first  , modified script should look like :

${CLFS}/dev/console and ${CLFS}/dev/null don't should exist at that point of
the build.

If you have that error, I suspect that you are using the "Rebuild files"
option to auto-clean a previous build, right?

That was due a bug in clean_buildir function that should be fixed in current
jhalfs SVN code.

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia