About a remaining shell hack.

M.Canales.es macana at macana-es.com
Sat Feb 17 06:58:09 PST 2007

El Sábado, 17 de Febrero de 2007 14:52, Matthew Burgess escribió:

> mk_CHROOT
> You are going to CHROOT into /media/hda3 lfs
> a password is required
> make: /bin/sh: Command not found

This on is normal. /bin/sh don't exist in the chroot jail at this stage of the
build.

> /tools/bin/bash: ./progress_bar.sh: Permission denied
>
> Is this because of the following?
>
> $ ls -l $LFS/jhalfs/progress_bar.sh
>
> -rw-rw-rwT 1 matthew matthew 1787 2007-02-17
> 12:05 /media/hda3/jhalfs/progress_bar.sh

I will launch a new build now, i f there is no more hardware problems (my
server started to reboot by their one. After several logs review, hardware
maintenance and tries, and after removing one of the RAM slots, looks like it
is alive again, I hope :-/ )

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia