Glibc build failure with /bin/sh -> /bin/dash

M.Canales.es macana at macana-es.com
Fri Feb 16 18:31:12 PST 2007

El Viernes, 16 de Febrero de 2007 20:03, Matthew Burgess escribió:

> The only concern I had was that if we couldn't find some way of forcing the
> shell executed by `make' to be /bin/bash without affecting the environment
> of LFS package builds, jhalfs either simply wouldn't work on non-bash
> systems or might compromise the integrity of the build.

With the commit made few minutes ago to fix the last shell issues I'm almost
confident that now the environment set by jhalfs is just the same as the one
expected by the book on each of the build steps, included when /bin/bash
and /bin/sh aren't yet availables inside the chroot.

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia