CLFS-embedded

M.Canales.es macana at macana-es.com
Thu Feb 15 12:30:41 PST 2007

El Jueves, 15 de Febrero de 2007 21:18, George Boudreau escribió:

>    Then we set the variable PLATFORM based on the PLATFORM_xxx. PLATFORM
> is a string variable.

What I meant is that PLATFORM is set two times in two diferent places in
Config.in. One as:

config  PLATFORM
  string
  default "GENERIC"                       if (!BOOK_CLFS3) || PLATFORM_GENERIC
  default "WRT - Wireless Router"         if PLATFORM_WRT

and another one as:

config  PLATFORM
   string
    default "WRT - Wireless Router" if PLATFORM_WRT
    default "GENERIC"       if PLATFORM_GENERIC

Like you see, both set the same envar but using different tests :-????

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia