CLFS-embedded

George Boudreau georgeb at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Feb 15 11:24:38 PST 2007

Manuel,
   Although the CLFS-E book does not work and fails on busybox I was
able to complete a build with a few minor adjustments to the book
contents. (I have sent my findings to Jim) I give 2 thumbs-ups for
CLFS-E for script construction and makefile generation.

   I will have a go at the other CLFS books this evening and have
something for you today or tomorrow. I will be offline for 8 days
starting Saturday so I am trying to squeeze in as much a possible before
I go.