CLFS-Embedded and Wireless Router

George Boudreau georgeb at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Feb 13 15:11:02 PST 2007

Manuel,
   I have the WRT book included in jhalfs but before I do a commit we
need to talk about some new config parameters.
   The WRT book is directed towards building on a a specific MIPS
platform and I needed to create a new configurable parameter PLATFORM.
This var contains either "GENERIC" or "WRT - MIPS Wireless Router". If
we maintain the non-generic format "ID text" " - Description" I can
parse the ID with ${var% -*} (when I need to know the platform)

   George