CLFS-embedded

M.Canales.es macana at macana-es.com
Tue Feb 13 10:03:52 PST 2007

El Martes, 13 de Febrero de 2007 04:55, George Boudreau escribió:
> Hi Manuel,
>    It has been a while. I have been checking the state of jhalfs and
> have run into an issue in CLFS-Embedded. Could you place a 'no-dump' in
> section 7.4.1 Installation of Busybox against the following
> patch -Np1 -i ../busybox-$busybox-version;{patch_name} This is
> information and not a command.

Done, but a note should be added to README..CLFS about that. Also, that file
need be revised after adding WRT-MIPS.

As a note, we will need to do a jhalfs-2.2 release after BLFS-6.2.0 will be
released, due that the current BLFS support in jhalfs-2.1 is broken. Thus I
will try to do builds for HLFS books in the next days to know their current
status. I you can test CLFx books that would be great ;-)

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia