repeat building jhalfs from scratch

M.Canales.es macana at macana-es.com
Fri Aug 31 10:48:31 PDT 2007

El Viernes, 31 de Agosto de 2007 19:44, sacarde escribió:

> but I programmed install Xorg and dependencies in jhalfs previous
> release....
>
> I am stopped in step 25 ( it have created a lot of files and forlders)
>
> if now I recreate xorg7 and his steps, if I run it ... I encounter error:
>
> "file or folder already exists"

Just rename the xorg7 folder, to can review the changes you made on the
scripts, and regenarate it using the new blfs-tool version. It will skip that
packages already installed by the previous run.

Remember to edit again envars.conf, the upgrade will overwritte the old one.

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia