error in step 086 clfs automated

M.Canales.es macana at macana-es.com
Tue Aug 14 15:36:30 PDT 2007

El Miércoles, 15 de Agosto de 2007 00:28, George Boudreau escribió:

>    This should provide enough accuracy. My understanding of the usage of
> SBU was to give builders an approximate build time for a package. If a
> machine is overloaded then the build will take longer.

I will do a LFS build adding the echo but keeping the current method to can
compare both results.

If the desviation is not very excesive, or there is the same desviation on all
packages that could be corrected via create-sbu_du-report.sh script, we
should be able to do the change.

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia