error in step 086 clfs automated

M.Canales.es macana at macana-es.com
Tue Aug 14 15:17:02 PDT 2007

El Miércoles, 15 de Agosto de 2007 00:02, George Boudreau escribió:

>    I will see what I can come up with. It may take some time as I am
> currently beating on x86_64 wireless problems.

Actually, the most simple solution could be to put

echo "Totalseconds:  $SECONDS"

at the end of each build script. That is not very precise on slow or
overburdened machines, of course, but is simple and don't relies on external
binaries or built-ins. Tested on a BLFS script it returm the same time that
is displayed by progress-bar.sh but in seconds.

What do you think?

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia