error in step 086 clfs automated

M.Canales.es macana at macana-es.com
Tue Aug 14 14:29:15 PDT 2007

El Martes, 14 de Agosto de 2007 23:01, George Boudreau escribió:

>    No, I have not run testbuilds against CLFS-1.0 since the change. I
> had been working on CLFS-Embedded lately. The Perl timing issue will not
> affect CLFS-sysroot or CLFS-Embedded.

Great.

HLFS need be revised also before jhalfs-2.3.1 release, due the last book
changes. I will try to test it this weekend.

>    A cheaper workaround for Sacarde would be to disable SBU calculations.

That don't help, the time stamp is always added to the logs.

>    Both chroot and boot isolate the final build from the host. Either we
> package. (I dislike coding exceptions.) A third option is to revisit the
> timing method.. write a neutral data package (ticks/milliseconds or what
> ever) at the end of the log and do all the processing at the end of the
> build.

Well, we need to find a solution that will work with all books, but at this
momment I can't figure what.

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia