jhalfs error building xorg7

M.Canales.es macana at macana-es.com
Tue Aug 14 10:08:42 PDT 2007

El Martes, 14 de Agosto de 2007 10:25, sacarde escribió:
> > error log is:
> > scripts/004-z-xorg7-proto: line 14: sect-ver=proto-7.2: command not found
>
> I am entered in chroot into LFS system following instruction:
>
>  6.2.3. Mounting Virtual Kernel File Systems
>

> I have to run make into lfs livecd ?
>
> without chroot ?

Don't use blfs-tool from inside the host if you can't figure-out how to make
it work.

Make a back-up of your fresh-build LFS system to can restore it if something
goes wrong, boot the LFS system and work from here.

Remember:

  .- blfs-tool is very hard to use included to me. After 10 days I have
installed only 150 packages.

  .- You must expect several packages to fail the first time you try to build
it,  you must be able to find what was failing, why it is failing, and how to
fix it.

  .- Don't expect many help using blfs-tool appart what is already discussed
on the README and README.BLFS files.

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia