To Jeremy Huntwork, his team(s), his project(s), his supporters and staff.

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Aug 6 09:45:37 PDT 2007

On Mon, Aug 06, 2007 at 07:31:49PM +0300, George Makrydakis wrote:
> Concerning my personal project, I will eventually release a _GPLv3_ (three)
> licensed version of the entire project I have been working on, when
> _circumstances_ will be mature for it.

I, at least, am interested in examining and using your project. I would
welcome a link to whatever releases you have, or short of that, your
repository. If you prefer that such a link remain off this list, then at
least a private email would be most welcome.

Thanks, George. I'm glad to hear you reached the goal you set out for.

--
JH