Spurious addition of '-k'

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Aug 6 05:27:59 PDT 2007

Manuel,

There seems to be a problem with the stylesheet used to generate the
scriptlets in jhalfs-2.3. When using the 6.3 branch and enabling all
tests in the final system, the build stops at bash. The problem is that
an unknown parameter '-k' was passed to sed. I believe this is the '-k'
that gets added to keep the 'make tests' or 'make checks' targets
moving, but somehow it's getting added to the sed line. The scriplet for
bash ends up looking like this:

sed -i 's/LANG/LC_ALL/' -k tests/intl.tests

If I spent some time poring through the stylesheet, I might be able to
find the solution, but I know you can do it much faster. :)

--
JH