jhalfs-svn on Ubuntu

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Nov 12 07:27:51 PST 2006

TheOldFellow wrote:
> I hesitate to say this, but:  A supervising init like runit would fix that
> in a trice.  Upstart might be a candidate eventually too.

At this point, I'd be happy to try something like that - though I'm not
sure how much authority I have anymore...

The only problem I see with that is since Belg likes to just drop random
processes, what happens if it drops our monitoring init? I'm wondering
if I can write something on another server that can monitor what
processes Belg is currently running remotely.

--
JH