jhalfs-svn on Ubuntu

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Nov 11 14:35:05 PST 2006

On Fri, Nov 10, 2006 at 02:39:50PM -0800, Dan Nicholson wrote:
> I thought the entire LFS project was totally dead. Thanks Belgarath!

I popped onto Belg the other night to see what was up. You never know
what's going to be down that should be running. This time it was DNS. I
restarted the service and stuff started moving along again.

Tonight I'm firing up the LiveCD on my fastest system. It's been running
XP for the last 6 months and is ready for a good purge. Let the fun
begin...

--
JH