jhalfs-20 and Ubuntu was: Early fault running jhalfs-2.0 on clfs-svn

George Boudreau georgeb at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Nov 7 06:20:21 PST 2006

Manuel,
  It seems Ubuntu does not want to play nice with jhalfs. Besides the
/bin/sh -> dash issue their selection for a replacement for awk, mawk,
has its own set of quirks. I had to install gawk so binutils would build.

  I made some changes to clfs.xsl already but will not commit the
changes I made to CLFS/master.sh until I have a build completed. The
master.sh change will need to be applied to LFS/HLFS and possibly BLFS
files.