jhalfs X: reworked paco patch try2

M.Canales.es manuel at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Mar 30 14:04:58 PST 2006

El Jueves, 30 de Marzo de 2006 23:49, Dan Nicholson escribió:

> It's not a problem in my builds, but we don't know how the
> implementation of ICA will go into jhalfs, yet.

I'm thinking a loop, but no work done yet.

First, create a tarball of /tools and remove the dir (maybe that should be
done by default)

Then, for each iteration in ITERATIONS create a Makefile target like:

iteration-N: iteration-(N - 1)

prepare_ICA
rm  066-linux-libc-headers 067-man-pages 068-glibc ....
make chapter6 (well, if there is some way to call make from inside the
Makefile)

The kernel need to be rebuilded for ICA purposses?

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia