jhalfs X: reworked paco patch try2

Dan Nicholson dbn.lists at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 13:49:49 PST 2006

On 3/30/06, M.Canales.es <manuel at linuxfromscratch.org> wrote:

> Plus, when ICA support will be ready, most sure that both features couldn't be
> used at the same time.

It's not a problem in my builds, but we don't know how the
implementation of ICA will go into jhalfs, yet.  One thing I do that
Tor may not is always append to the log with paco (paco -lp+).  This
would be important in an ICA run on the chance that on a second
iteration, a file wasn't installed because it already existed.  If a
new paco log was created, information about the already installed file
would be gone.

--
Dan