jhalfs X: reworked paco patch

Tor Olav Stava t-ol-sta at online.no
Thu Mar 30 01:37:55 PST 2006

I've reworked the patch to set LD_PRELOAD directly in the build shells.
There's a big chance there is still some bugs in there, as I've only
tested the LFS part.

The new patch is a bit more difficult to handle, and will probably need
some updating as the books changes, but I think it's a better way to
handle it. The test suites should now not be affected by the patch, and
the failures compiling uClibc I've reported earlier should also be gone.

Manuel: You might want to glance over my xsl language, as I've never
worked with xsl before, there's most likely prettier ways to handle things.

And I'm also curious to if you guys want to take over the patch when
it's ready, or should I keep it updated. I realize you guys have lots of
things to work on when you're starting on the BLFS part, so I'm happy to
keep on working with my baby ;)

If anyone feels like testing the patch, I'd be happy for reports.
I'll start the LFS-uClibc part now to see if there's something I've missed.

Tor Olav