paco patch no longer applies

Tor Olav Stava t-ol-sta at online.no
Wed Mar 29 06:00:17 PST 2006

George Boudreau wrote:

> Tor Olav Stava wrote:
>
>> I just checked the paco patch against experimental 2450, and it no
>> longer applies. I'm working on a fix, and should be working again soon.
>

>   There are some fast and furious changes happening with jhalfs-X.
> Manuel and I are pushing hard for a release this week or next. Most of
> the current changes are internal housekeeping and are more aggressive
> than the usual "oops, added a line of text".

Yes, I noticed big changes going on, especially in LFS/master.sh and
./master.sh. I suspect HLFS/master.sh will undergo similar changes, and
I've heard talk about getting rid of the _IS_() function.

I'm also doing some changes to the patch, and will try to follow your
work. Hopefully you guys will calm down a bit after the official release ;)

Tor Olav