Jhalfs-X, history..

M.Canales.es manuel at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Mar 28 09:51:48 PST 2006

El Martes, 28 de Marzo de 2006 19:43, George Boudreau escribió:
> Manuel,
>    I was looking through the wiki time line and found when you added my
> original POC code to the svn repository, March 7.  This work is
> officially 3 weeks old, time to break out the national caffeine beverage
> of choice...  :-)

Yes, that has been a speed run :-D

>    oh.. I started a README this morning.. just a skeleton.

Yah, I did a some small redaction changes few minutes ago.

A note. I would to add a VERBOSITY envar to hide the "Loading ..." output
lines by default (they are good for debugging, but not needed for users) and
to remove the "clear" from the -V and -h outputs.

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia