jhalfs X 2407 - paco patch try5

Chris Schwemmer chris.schwemmer at informatik.stud.uni-erlangen.de
Tue Mar 28 04:37:23 PST 2006

Tor Olav Stava wrote:
> Well.. please don't report this to bug-coreutils ;)

Not? Oh well... too bad. ;)

> As a temporary workaround you can edit
> lfs-commands/chapter06/072-coreutils like this:

That did the trick. I thought about something like that, too. Just wanted to
report it to you. Thanks!
The build is now at 088-gettext. I'll report any things that might turn
up...
By the way, I noticed that the paco-logs contain lots of missing files. I
think they come from the same problem with libpaco-log.so being preloaded
during the whole build/testing and not just during install... Perhaps a sed
to remove all missing files from the logs after the build is finished might
be an option? (In order to avoid complicating the paco-patch). If these
entries remain, you get things like coreutils owning /etc/passwd at the
end...

Chris