jhalfs-X CLFS

M.Canales.es manuel at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Mar 27 10:38:59 PST 2006

El Lunes, 27 de Marzo de 2006 20:24, George Boudreau escribió:

>   Very smooth progress Manuel, 4 books in 1 script. I expect the bug
> reports will start coming in, mainly CLFS, once people start using it.

Well, we can't test all book's variations and configuration combinations.
That's the users work.

> I hope there are not too many "It would be nice if...."

Sure that some will coming...

>   There is still some internal work to be done, mostly cosmetic and ICA
> hooks to be added.

I think that ICA support could be a huge beast. But should be a must for the
next stable release. It's a very cool feature for book's developers.

>   This is a little more complicated than the original jhalfs, should be
> there be a READM or How-To attached to the project.

Sure. But like I said many times, my English sucks  ;-)

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia